Friday 6 July 2012

That Friday feeling!




Thank crunchy its Friday! What a week! Time for a large G&T or two, or a nice bottle of chablis to set off the weekend?

Sadly not for me because:
a. I'm on call,
b. I'm still breastfeeding baby M and
c. I'm working tomorrow,
but bar the above, I'd be joining you at the bar.

In fact, we wouldn't be alone at the bar.  A tweet from NHS24 this morning told me:
"In the news - two-thirds of adults surveyed turn to drink in evening to relax. Try our alcohol questionnaire here " and the little linky sent me to the Alcohol Zone of NHS Inform.
As it was 8am and I was enjoying my muesli with stewed rhubarb (yum), I thought, why not? I am delighted to say the survey tells me I am a sensible drinker. I am not sure I'd have got the same result 10 years ago.

Have a go. I'd love to hear how you get on.

1 comment:

  1. Damn! I'm reading this on a Thursday and it breaks my heart

    ReplyDelete