Saturday 28 April 2012

Become a Vichy VIP


We are delighted to launch our new loyalty card for Vichy and La Roche-Posay products.

The deal is this:
  • Every time you buy a product from Vichy or La Roche Posay, we will stamp your loyalty card.
  • When you have five stamps - you can choose a free product.

It is actually even better than that.
We can give you a free skincare analysis consultation and have loads of samples of the whole range of products which you are free to try before you buy so that we get exactly the right product for you.

I have blogged about Vichy products before and I still really do love them. I am currently using the roll-on eye serum, the intensiv aqualia serum and liftactiv day and night creams. It is questionable whether I look any better (but I blame my new baby boy for that!) for using Vichy, but they are lovely products and nowhere near as expensive as some skincare products I have used in that past.

As we head towards summer it is worth remembering that Vichy also do a great factor 50 suncream - Capital Soleil. Just don't forget to get your loyalty card stamped!

3 comments:

  1. I can vouch for the Capital Soleil, it's great - really light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent blog very nice and unique information related to Barnton Pharmacy. Thanks for sharing this information.
    Pharmacy Manufacturer

    ReplyDelete